Gifts of any amount are welcome. You may make gifts with cash, stocks, bonds, mutual funds, life insurance, real estate, or personal property. If you desire, you may specify your gift for a special ministry of the Church. Your gift may be given in different ways:
- Bequest made as part of your will or living trust
One-Page Codicil to a Will
- Memorial Gifts in memory of family and friends
- Cash donation
- Gift in honor of family and friends
- Planned gift through charitable annuities or trusts
- Beneficiary designation through life insurance
- Planned gifts by means of retirement fund assets
There are several ways to make a memorial contribution to the Foundation:
- If you’re attending a memorial service at King of Glory, there will be a basket on a table in the lobby outside the sanctuary.
- A check can be made out to King of Glory Lutheran Church Foundation with the person’s name and ‘Memorial’ in the memo line and mailed to King of Glory Lutheran Church Foundation, 6411 LBJ Freeway, Dallas, TX 75240.
- Online, go to koggives.com, select ‘I want to make a donation’ and use the line for Memorial, specifying the person’s name to the right of the amount.
To make other arrangements for gifts over $1000, contact the Gift Acceptance Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the Foundation, where to send gifts, tax implications of a gift, and helpful charitable giving resources, contact us here.